Diameter of the body is 38mm.
The Smallest diameter of the body is only 38mm so that it’s easy to grasp and handle with a lady’s small hand. (Slim design)
Catch the hair ends for your perfect styling
"Catch Comb" and a long cylindrical brush allows you to style S-Curl and shaggy hair beautifully.
Easy Hair Styling with Comfortable Slim Handle
- Catch Comb to Catch the Hair Ends
"Catch Comb"and a long cylindrical brush allows you to style S-Curl and shaggy hair beautifully.
Hair Care Polymer to Smooth your Hair
Anti-static brush made with hair care polymer prevents your hair from damage.
Easy to create Beautiful Loose Curls
Cylindrical brush makes big curls beautifully.
Diameter of the body is 38mm.
The Smallest diameter of the body is only 38mm so that it’s easy to grasp and handle with a lady’s small hand.
Heat Settings Switch
Slide switch of HOT-COOL-OFF
Air Inlet Net
This prevents the inhalation of dust, It can be removed for cleaning.
This cord can swivels freely to prevent twist.
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it will does not fit, contact a qualified electrician,
- Gently towel dry hair to remove excess water.
- Do not concentrate airflow on any one area for an extended period of time.
- When hair is almost completely dry, lower heat and speed setting and begin to style hair as desired.
- When drying is complete, wait for the appliance to cool before storing. Do not wrap the cord around the dryer. Use the practical hanging ring. This keeps the cord from tangling and wearing prematurely.
- If you have frizzy hair or a “bed head”, you can style it with a little more force.
- Only apply hot air to one place for a maximum of 20-30 seconds.
- After you have created your style using hot air, and before removing the brush from your hair, apply cold hair for 10-15 seconds to set the style in place.
- The Digital Photo Frame is for indoor use only.
- To avoid fire or getting an electric shock, DO NOT uses it in a moist environment.
- DO NOT block the ventilation hole on the back of the Digital Photo Frame in use.
- Keep your Digital Photo Frame out of sunlight.
- Treat the screen gently. DO NOT clean the LCD screen with any organic solvent. If you need clean the LCD screen, use a soft cloth moistened.
Important safety instructions
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING. KEEP AWAY FROM WATER.
DANGER: As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live even when the switch is off.
To reduce the risk of death by electric shock:
1. Always “unplug it” immediately after using.
2. DO NOT use while bathing.
3. DO NOT place or store this appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
4. DO NOT place in or drop into water or other liquid.
5. If an appliance falls into water “unplug it” immediately.
DO NOT reach into the water.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury to persons:
1. An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. DO NOT use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been dropped, damaged or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
5. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. DO NOT wrap the cord around the appliance.
6. Never block the air openings of the appliance or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair and the like.
7. Never use while sleeping.
8. Never drop or insert any object into any opening or hose.
9. DO NOT use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
10. DO NOT use an extension cord with this appliance.
11. DO NOT direct hot air toward eyes or other heat sensitive areas.
12. Attachments (when furnished) may be hot during use. Allow them to cool before handling.
13. DO NOT place appliance on any surface while it is operating.
14. While using the appliance, keep your hair away from the air inlets.
15. DO NOT operate with a voltage converter.